Saturday 30 November 2013

Bubsy in: Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind


Bubsy in: Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind

Year: 1992,1993 

Who did:
 Accolade
 

Players:
 1
 

Genre:
 Plataform

________________________________________________





________________________________________________


I will speak the truth: Bubsy is not a game 100% bad ! I'd say about 90% it is gloomy, and the rest, bad.

But I will explain: Bubsy tries to be several characters at once, but his greatest shamelessness is to be a clone of Sonic. It combines speed, stages with descents and ascents and collectible items (balls of wool), but the technical part of the game ended up getting behind. I know that my friends loves that stuff, but I need to tell the truth about this dirty game: if not for the damn control over the cat, it would have fared much better.

I do not know, it seems that there is some strong wind when you jump high and attempts to maneuver the orange pussy. The cat squirms, the screen changes of position and the player gets lost then motherfucker on Mother's Day, even fall into motherfucker enemy and die . For this reason, won the affectionate nickname Bugsy.

Luckily, there are shirts with lives everywhere, which should extend slightly sordid experience that is playing Bubsy.

Final Score: 4.0



No comments:

Post a Comment